For questions, concerns or to speak with us directly, call 1-877-325-LAKE (5253) or email [email protected].
Online Booking Policy:
Please review the following booking policy fully before making your online reservation:
PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE: Though we work hard to ensure the safety of our guests at Falls Lake Cottages and Campground, risks and hazards are inherent in the very nature of an outdoor facility. Due to rough terrain, weather and many other factors, we ask that our guests acknowledge that they are responsible for their own safety and wellbeing during their time at Falls Lake and that Falls Lake Cottages and Campground will not be held liable for any accident or injury that may occur due to elements beyond our control.
- You must provide a valid credit card number to reserve a cabin.
- Regular rate for one cabin or campsite per one DND/CF/NPF ID Card only. All additional cabins will be the associate rate.
- All bookings made after the winter closing (Thanksgiving Monday), must be paid in full when booked.
- We require our guests to book Friday and Saturday nights together on a weekend and 3 nights on a holiday weekend.
- We endeavour to facilitate requests for specific cabin or campsite locations; however, we hold the right to change cabin or campsite allocations if required.
- The Chateau and eight Cabins are available to rent during the winter shutdown (two Bungalows and six Ranches), with a maximum of two cabins per family. The Lodge and Lodge Office are a part of the winter shutdown and will be unavailable until the following prime season begins.
- There are special Off Season rates in effect for the Christmas Break (*Begin date will vary), up to and including New Year's, March Break and all Long Weekends during the Off Season.
- Anyone wishing to book multiple cabins (three or more) is required to place a 25% non-refundable deposit on each of the cabins (This does not apply during winter shutdown due to the maximum two cabins per family).
- Anyone wishing to book multiple campsites, please note there is a two campsite maximum per person, per stay.
Tier 1: Regular Members: Military, Retired Military, Reserves, Nato, Veterans, DND Civilians, CFPSA Personnel are able to book 6 months in advance.
Tier 2: Associate Members: Civil Servants (Police, RCMP, Fire Department, Ambulance, etc.), Legion Members and Government Employees (Federal, Provincal, Municipal, etc.) qualify to reserve 3 months in advance.
Chateau and Cabin Cancellation Policy: Cancellations and changes to reservations must be made 14 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations and changes to reservations within the 14-day cancellation policy will result in full charges.
On-Line bookings: Falls Lake Cottages and Campground Booking Office will review your On-Line booking request and will confirm by email or telephone that your request has been accepted or that further information is required. On-Line reservations are not confirmed reservations until you receive your confirmation letter via email.
Contact Us:Toll-free reservation and info line: 1-877-325-LAKE (5253)
Email: [email protected]