By entering, you agree to abide by the rules posted. Enjoy your time with up to two (2) of your dogs and remember to always stoop and scoop!
The CFB Borden Off-Leash Dog Park User Rules are as follows:
- this is not a supervised facility. People and dogs visiting the park do so at their own risk;
- owners will be held liable for all actions of their dogs;
- owners must discourage excessive barking. Owners must fill in any holes created by their dog;
- users must adhere to daily hours of operation as per above;
- dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the off-leash area;
- owners must be present, with a leash for each dog, and in view of their dog(s) at all times;
- aggressive dogs are not permitted in the off-leash area. Owners will be prosecuted and are liable for all damages and injuries subject to the provisions of the Ontario Dog Owners’ Liability Act;
- as per BBSAI 208 Registration and Control of Domestic Animals, all dogs must have a current license and rabies vaccination. Dog licenses must be affixed to the dog;
- owners must pick up dog feces immediately and discard it at the receptacle on site;
- no more than two dogs per owner are permitted within the dog park. Owners are not permitted to leave their dogs tied up outside the dog park;
- no people-food, breakables, spiked or chain link collars permitted in the off-leash area;
- this park is not recommended for children under the age of 18. The parent or guardian is advised to closely supervise their children at all times; and
- this park is for the enjoyment of people and their canine pets. No other animals are permitted.